Medical Malpractice Claims Are Complex
We all put our lives and the welfare of our loved ones in the hands of doctors, nurses, hospital administrators and other health care professionals. When we do so, we are right to expect to receive care that meets standards set by the medical profession. Unfortunately, every day patients suffer serious or even fatal injuries as the result of preventable medical errors.
Attorneys at Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews have the resources, the commitment and the skill to recover compensation for victims of medical negligence. If you or a member of your family has had an unfortunate outcome, only after your case has been evaluated by a medical malpractice lawyer with the appropriate experience will you know if the injury or death resulted from medical malpractice.
If you would like to speak with one of our lawyers, please contact our office and arrange a free consultation and case review. Our firm serves clients in Seattle, King County, Snohomish County, and for select cases, throughout Washington State and the nation.
Types Of Medical Negligence Cases We Handle
Our attorneys are prepared to handle medical malpractice claims, including those involving:
- Birth injuries resulting from physician error, including cerebral palsy, shoulder dystocia and Erb’s palsy
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose cancer, heart attack, stroke, infection and spinal cord damage
- Surgical errors, including perforation of the bowel, lung, liver or other organs
- Infections acquired through hospital negligence
- Emergency room errors, including failure to refer to a specialist and failure to admit a patient to the hospital for inpatient care
- Laboratory errors such as failure to correctly interpret test results and x-rays, leading to misdiagnosis and failure to treat a condition correctly
Work With Experienced Malpractice Attorneys For Maximum Compensation
If a member of your family has suffered a serious injury as a result of a surgical error, birth injury or another medical accident, it is important to find out whether you are entitled to benefits that will help you rebuild your life. If you would like to speak with one of our attorneys, please call 425-247-3984 or email our office in Everett. Not only will our lawyers provide a free consultation and medical malpractice claim evaluation, but we charge no attorney fees unless we recover damages on your behalf.