Do You Have An Employee Contract Matter To Resolve?
Businesses, nonprofit organizations, individual employees and employee collectives rely on Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA) for knowledgeable counsel and representation in contract administration matters. Our employment and labor law attorneys offer advice and assistance in related matters, including:
- Evaluation of merits of grievances
- Researching and providing necessary information to unions
- Meeting with aggrieved individuals or organizations and witnesses
- Arbitration of grievances
- Interpreting contracts for clients
- Clarifying contract terms for overtime, subcontracting rights, paid time off (PTO), work schedules, hiring and dismissal procedures, benefits such as retirement accounts and more.
Providing Sophisticated Counsel And Representation In Contract Administration Matters
Whether you or your organization seeks legal advice proactively or in response to a contract administration-related dispute, you can trust the labor and employment law attorneys of CNRWA. We are well-prepared to advise you of your rights and represent you in protection of those rights.
From law offices in Snohomish County, our Washington employment and labor law attorneys provide sophisticated counsel and litigation services to individuals, professional organizations and businesses throughout the region encompassing Everett and Seattle. Our clients are assured of their lawyers’ in-depth knowledge and experience in their respective areas of concern. We offer the services of attorneys with strong backgrounds in matters they take on for our clients.
Contact CNRWA For More Information
To schedule a consultation with an attorney regarding a contract administration matter, resolution of a contract dispute or any related issues, or if you have other questions about our employment law practice, please call us at 425-247-3984 or contact our office online.