Solutions In Family Law And Divorce
It’s easy to get caught up in the emotions of a divorce or custody dispute. The family law attorneys of Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA) help you focus on what is most important. We strive to protect your financial interests and your parental rights, in negotiations or in the courtroom.
We understand the stress you feel and the importance of these legal proceedings. Our lawyers will listen carefully to your concerns, explain where you stand, and guide you to a solution that addresses your immediate concerns while minimizing future problems.
Call our Everett law office at 425-247-3984 to speak with an experienced attorney.
Comprehensive Counsel And Representation
The attorneys of CNRWA practice in the family courts of Snohomish County, King County, Skagit County and throughout the state of Washington. Our family law attorneys have experience with all matters you may be facing:
- Divorce – Contested and uncontested divorce, including complex property division involving a business or professional practice
- Legal Separation – Living apart without formally dissolving the marriage
- Child custody – Physical and legal custody, visitation, parenting agreements
- Relocation disputes – One parent moving away from Seattle with the children
- Paternity actions – Establishing parental rights or child support obligations
- Adoptions – Growing your family, placing your child in a loving home, or adopting a stepchild
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements – Protecting separate property in a second marriage
- Grandparents and third parties — Visitation rights or custody of children
- Meretricious relationships (committed intimate relationships) – Property division and custody matters
- Domestic partnerships and LGBT issues in family law
- Modifications of custody, child support or spousal support
Contact Us To Discuss Your Family’s Legal Needs
If you would like to speak with a member of our law firm about divorce, adoption, custody, or another family law matter, please contact our office online or call us today to arrange a consultation.