Experienced Washington State Trial Attorneys On Your Side
In a legal dispute, you need an attorney with the skillset to fight for you and the experience to help choose your battles wisely. Trial law is the heart of our practice at Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA). We are always focused on resolving disputes in the manner that most effectively serves our clients. Sometimes that is the negotiating table. Sometimes it is the courtroom.
Our law firm provides counsel and representation in general civil litigation, serving individuals, businesses, professional organizations, nonprofits and labor unions. Based in Everett, we are available to assist clients in Snohomish County, the greater Seattle area and throughout Washington.
To discuss our credentials in litigation or to troubleshoot your legal dispute, call us today at 425-247-3984 to schedule a consultation with a member of our trial team.
Dispute Resolution And Litigation Services
The trial lawyers of CNRWA have litigated in trial courts throughout Washington state and before the Washington State Court of Appeals, the Washington State Supreme Court, the Federal District Court for Western Washington, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and state and federal agencies and administrative boards. Through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, trials and appeals, we have extensive experience resolving a wide spectrum of disputes:
- Employment law – Discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, noncompetes
- Personal injury and wrongful death – Auto accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, product liability
- Insurance disputes – coverage disputes, insurance bad faith lawsuits
- Business and commercial litigation – shareholder/partner/corporate disputes, contract disputes, tortious interference
- Real estate disputes – land use, adverse possession, landlord/tenant, homeowner associations, commercial leases
- Construction disputes – construction defects, mechanic’s liens
- Probate litigation – will contests, trust litigation, breach of fiduciary duty
- Family law conflicts – custody disputes, relocation, division of large marital estates
- Other civil torts – fraud, breach of contract, defamation, assault
Schedule A Consultation Today
If you would like to speak with a member of the firm about our litigation services, please contact us online or call our Everett office at 425-247-3984