Full-Service Legal Counsel For Businesses And Nonprofits
The law firm of Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA) maintains a substantial focus in business and commercial law. Our lawyers have incorporated hundreds of businesses, guided companies through contracts and transactions, resolved all manner of business and commercial disputes, and successfully advocated for clients in commercial and corporate litigation.
We strive to provide sound and cost-effective counsel to help businesses grow and thrive. Through focus and preparation, creative and strategic planning, and skilled representation in legal proceedings, we have spared our business clients from millions of dollars in liability exposure and expensive legal entanglements.
To discover how we can be of service to your new or existing enterprise, call the Everett business attorneys of CNRWA at 425-247-3984. We serve clients in Snohomish, King and Skagit counties and throughout Washington.
Sophisticated Counsel In Business And Corporate Law
CNRWA provides comprehensive services to corporations, professional practice groups and closely held companies, including those in the real estate and construction industries. Many of our clients have been with us for years, because of our capabilities and our commitment to their best interests. Our business law practice covers the spectrum:
- Small business and nonprofit formation – Assisting new ventures in entity selection (LLC, partnership, corporation, etc.) and operating/partnership/shareholder agreements
- Commercial and private contracts – Helping clients avoid conflicts through drafting, review and negotiation of contracts and commercial leases
- Business and commercial disputes – Resolving internal disputes and conflicts with customers, vendors or builders
- Business litigation – Defending stakeholders or pursuing remedies in relation to business dissolution, fraud, breach of contract or employee conflicts
- Succession planning – Developing exit strategies or planned transfer of a family business to the next generation or key employee
Business Lawyers Who Understand Business
We are sensitive to our clients’ bottom line and the disruption to your business. Our trial lawyers are always prepared to litigate, but we make use of negotiation, mediation and arbitration to resolve issues out of court when it makes business sense to do so.
To speak with a member of our firm about our business and commercial law services, contact us online to make arrangements or call our Everett law office today.