Trial law is the focus of our practice at Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA). Lawyers at our Everett firm represent clients in trial courts throughout Washington State and in the Washington State Court of Appeals, the Washington State Supreme Court, the Federal District Court for Western Washington, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and state and federal agencies and administrative boards.
Representing Individuals And Organizations
Our Washington civil litigation lawyers represent individuals, businesses, professional organizations, labor unions, and other organizations that are parties to civil litigation, always focusing on resolving disputes in the way that most effectively helps our clients achieve their goals. We are available to assist clients in communities throughout Washington, including Everett, Mill Creek and Snohomish, among others.
CNRWA assists clients in resolution of a broad range of disputes through mediation, arbitration, litigation, and appeals. Cases our attorneys are prepared to handle include those involving the following:
- Employment law, representing employees, employers, labor unions, and professional organizations
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Insurance disputes, including insurance bad faith claims and coverage disputes
- Business and commercial litigation, including shareholder, partner, and corporate disputes
- Real estate disputes, land use, landlord/tenant litigation, homeowners association disputes, restrictive covenants, commercial lease disputes
- Construction disputes, construction defect claims
- Probate litigation, will contests, trust contests
- Family law matters, including custody disputes, relocation, division of large marital estates and child support disputes
If you would like to speak with a member of the firm about our litigation services or another legal matter, or have any other questions about our practice, please contact our office.