Cogdill Nichols Rein Wartelle Andrews (CNRWA), our Snohomish County law firm, provides a full range of family law services to individuals throughout the Washington area. Our attorneys never lose sight of the critical impact an issue such as divorce, custody or adoption has on the emotional and financial well-being of a client. As your counsel, our Everett divorce lawyers and staff will listen carefully to your concerns, explain all aspects of your legal position and represent you in a way that allows you to navigate difficult legal proceedings safely and with dignity.
We address family and divorce issues with the goal of minimizing the likelihood of problems arising in the future. Contact us by calling 425-259-6111 to speak with a Seattle lawyer. We will protect your rights in and out of the courtroom.
Meeting All Of Your Family Law Needs
At CNRWA, our divorce attorneys assist clients in nearly all areas related to family law in communities throughout the state of Washington.
- Divorce: If you are considering an uncontested divorce or are soon to be embroiled in a high-asset divorce, our attorneys can explain the obstacles you might face in the process and guide you to a successful conclusion.
- Support modifications: If your living or employment circumstances have changed, you may be entitled to modify your custody, child support, and spousal support agreements.
- Parental relocation: In today's ever-changing economic climate, individuals often have to leave their current home to find work elsewhere. Typically, this affects a parenting plan, and requires a modification to the plan and the agreement of both parents.
- Legal separation: Separation can provide benefits that divorce may not allow. Our attorneys can help you find a solution that best fits your needs.
- Paternity actions: Paternity actions allow us to explain the rights of unwed parents.
- Adoptions: Our attorneys can guide you through the process of adding to your family or finding a loving home for your child. We also assist with stepparent adoptions.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Marital contracts can help to protect your business, separate property and family. Our lawyers can also explain the benefits of drafting community property agreements for non-marital relationships.
Additionally, our firm is adept at handling the emotionally challenging aspects of family law, including grandparents' rights and third-party rights, domestic partnerships and meretricious relationships.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Family's Legal Needs
If you would like to speak with a member of our law firm about divorce, adoption, custody, or another family law matter, or have any other questions about our practice, please contact our office.